Thursday 16 September 2010

Valencia Bioparc - a day on safari

Valencia bioparc is spectacular, a must see for anyone visiting or even living in Valencia. I must admit its not cheap at about 25€ per adult, but you can certainly pass a day there. I asked about the "berde" yearly pass, which is valued at 54€ (ish), i was a little bit doubtfull at paying out before seeing, but that was no problem... I was able to pay to enter for the day then if I decided I liked what I saw, the days entrance fee would be discounted from the yearly pass price...bargain, try before you buy!
 
Of course, I fell in love with the place, how can you not... animals have the freedom rome around as if in their own habitat, the setting is absolutely stunning with rocks, trees and running water everywhere. The viewing areas are spacious so you could always get a good look at the animals, even if they were sheltering from the sun.
 
So of course, I paid the rest of the price to become a yearly member.
 
Now whenever I have a spare day, afternoon or even a couple of hours... I can just pop along and spend some time relaxing among the animals, sit on the terrace of the cafe, sup a cool lager in the company of giraffes, antelopes and other wild animals and watch the time go by. And of course having paid the price of 2 visits for the yearly pass, I am now visiting for FREE! even better!  
 
Check out their website for more details...Bioparc  Valencia 

No comments:

Post a Comment